Averital was founded by Vicki Boykis, who has over ten years of experience in the data science and engineering space, focusing on building complete data solutions across numerous industries.
She specializes in developing complete data strategies from discovery, to data ingest and movement, to modeling and visualization, utilizing her skills in distributed systems, as well as traditional relational data warehouses.
Vicki is a graduate of Penn State’s Smeal College of Business and Schreyers Honors College, and has an MBA from Temple University’s Fox School of Business. She is currently pursuing a Certificate in Computer Science. She enjoys blogging and Nutella in her spare time.
We're based in Philadelphia, PA.
We implement Solutions That:
- Are custom-tailored to our clients’ needs
- Are not influenced by industry buzzwords or flash-in-the-pan trends
- Include the correct metrics for success
- Leave behind well-constructed systems and well-documented data artifacts
- Are not tied to a single vendor or toolset
- Include transparency throughout the consulting engagement
- Use the right tool for the job
Our Core Capabilities
- Statistical Analysis
- Exploratory Analysis
- Statistical Modeling
- Data Movement
- Distributed Systems
- Data Architecture
- Data in the Cloud